Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Metheny Mods

I love it when clients really exercise the MusicVISTA software in the course of implementing their music tests.

I love it even more when they find bugs, better ways of doing things, and offer suggestions for new features. Recently, Kevin Metheny, Vice President of Programming for Clear Channel, Cleveland did just that.

I now have a list of great ideas. When implemented, every client will benefit.

I haven't found the time to pursue all of them, but I can report that MusicVISTA has new upgrades in the following area:

  • Category filtering
  • Filtering relationships
  • Filter labeling
  • Favorite views
  • Notes

"Thank you!" to Kevin.

If you are a client, I urge you to think about the things that slow you down when you implement your music tests. Make some notes. Pass them along.

Even if you're not a client, you can do the same. I'll even send you a demo of the MusicVISTA software, if you want to compare it with the tools you're using today.

My passion is taking good feedback from listeners and turning it into a plan that makes the on-air sound as good as possible. A large part of that is making it easy for you, as a programmer, to do your job.

So keep those suggestions coming!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home