Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kevin Weatherly Talks to Steve Rivers

Steve Rivers has placed on the Web site Music Biz (www.MusicBiz.com) a great interview with KROQ Los Angeles PD Kevin Weatherly.

I’d like to recommend it to you.

Kevin, as you may know, programs the most consistently successful Alternative station in the country. He is successful while the format itself is in serious trouble.

Kevin is also responsible to Jack in Los Angeles. At this too, he is successful while the format itself is in serious trouble.

What he tells Steve about the effort and attitude that goes into creating two great radio stations rings true to me. There is nothing I can add. Personally, I’m adding it to my files. Sometimes it is good to be reminded about the effort that true success requires.

See if you feel the same.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home