Saturday, March 11, 2006

WASH, Washington DC - Listen and Learn

How does this sound as a nice trend in the ratings?

3,5 – 3.6 – 4.7 – 5.2

I noticed this trend for WASH FM, the big AC in Washington, DC. What is even better is that they have streaming audio. You do have to register for it, but it doesn’t cost anything and it only takes a few minutes.

It is worth listening to? Yes! They are an excellent major market radio station. According to program director Bill Hess, they are focusing on “music, women, and family.”

If your target includes adult women, this is an excellent station you can learn from.

WASH is a client, and I’m delighted that I haven’t done any damage! Seriously, I invite you to listen to the music flow. I think you’ll hear the difference that the right tools and paying extra attention to the music can make.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home