Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Creative LAB (Listener Advisory Board) solicitation

Nicely done!
This is an email I got from a San Francisco station I listen to. (I listen to many stations).  I think MAX FM has shown real creativity with this email. They also had some cute graphics, which I didn’t include here.
A lot of stations have set up advisory boards of one type or another. I think this communication strikes just the right balance of seriousness and fun.
If you’re not talking on a regular basis to some of your outspoken listeners, my advice is to begin.
What do you think?

95.7 MAX-FM
Steve.
I like it. Strong, bold, decisive. Sure would look great on a name tag.
But do you have what else it takes to join The Max Board of Directors? Like strong opinions, and gas money?
I'm looking for listeners who have big, fun ideas for 95.7 MAX FM and are willing to share them in person, in between bites of free pizza. (Actually, this was Mother's idea... she says I lack "big picture thinking," that I'm "outside the matrix" and "padding my expense account." Blah, blah, blah — all that MBA talk drives me batty!)
Still, a little help couldn't hurt. The MAX FM Board of Directors. Apply now!
J.J. MaxwellC.E.O., C.F.O., Heir

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home